Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Girl

My little Kailee....I just cant believe how big she is getting. Gosh and I just love her so much...I love watching her grow and learn. It totally amazes me. Everyday she learns something new...and more than once a day I am amazed at her. Sometimes I ask her something or tell her to do something, and I really dont expect her to know what I am saying...and what do you know...she does! I love how she copies everything that I do....when I exercise, she gets down on the floor and does her version of it...and the way she talks on the phone...hhaha you might not be able to understand her...but she mimics me perfectly!! She talks a lot and most of what she says is not english...but in some weird way I think I can understand some of it....its weird to think you can know a person that well. She loves to read now...especially before bed....when we put her in her bed, she just looks up at you and says reee...which means read....and I mean how can you say no!!! she is finally sitting and just listening to a whole story. I love reading to her. Each stage that she is at I am convinced that I like that one the best...well they just keep getting better!! I love my little rosie!

No comments: