Ahhhh, Kelly! He sounds just like Drew! Have fun with him!!
Kelly, this is adorable. I cannot believe that was 3.5 months ago. He must be such a little man now. By the way, we need some new material on this blog :)
You need to update!!!!! It's not fair that Kenny gets to see your cute little ones all the time; I wanna see them too!
Aww, so cute!!! But c'mon - no update since November?!? :)It's always so fun visiting w/you, it was nice to see you yesterday!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ahhhh, Kelly! He sounds just like Drew! Have fun with him!!
Kelly, this is adorable. I cannot believe that was 3.5 months ago. He must be such a little man now. By the way, we need some new material on this blog :)
You need to update!!!!! It's not fair that Kenny gets to see your cute little ones all the time; I wanna see them too!
Aww, so cute!!! But c'mon - no update since November?!? :)
It's always so fun visiting w/you, it was nice to see you yesterday!
Post a Comment