
Kailee watching dada
Lara and I are getting all the seeds so we can bake them
Our finished pumpkin!
This year we got together with some good friends to carve pumkins...something my husband has never experienced!! We thought Kailee might enjoy it too, but she really wasnt in to it all that much, she was just happy to be outside! She watched daddy for a little while though. Bry did most of the work..I drew on the face and he carved it out and took out all the guck! Lara and I went through all the guck to get the seeds. I have never baked the seeds before...but it was worth all the work! We made some seeds with garlic salt and than we tried some with cinnamon and sugar...both were really good, and I am pretty sure they were all gone by the end of the night! I think our family will keep up this new little tradition.
Our finished pumpkin!This year we got together with some good friends to carve pumkins...something my husband has never experienced!! We thought Kailee might enjoy it too, but she really wasnt in to it all that much, she was just happy to be outside! She watched daddy for a little while though. Bry did most of the work..I drew on the face and he carved it out and took out all the guck! Lara and I went through all the guck to get the seeds. I have never baked the seeds before...but it was worth all the work! We made some seeds with garlic salt and than we tried some with cinnamon and sugar...both were really good, and I am pretty sure they were all gone by the end of the night! I think our family will keep up this new little tradition.


1 comment:
That's a nice looking pumpkin! I'm embarrassed with the way mine turned out. Hmm...garlic salt...why have I never though of that? I LOVE pumpkin seeds!
Post a Comment