Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trick or Treat


Tonight in our neighborhood we did Trick or Treat a day early.....we didnt go out instead we sat out on the front porch and handed out candy. Kailee got all dressed up though! It was like Kailee had done this a billion times before...the first people who started walking up to the door she just yells out HI! I asked her is she wanted to give them some candy...and she stuck a piece in each of their bags...and told them tank you. She is so sweet! She did this for everyone. She loved it. One of the costumes did scare her...but he was nice and took off the scary face. She was so well behaved.....she just sat with mommy. I think she was so intersted in everything that was going on! Tyler slept the whole time!

1 comment:

Kim said...

She is a cutie!! Luke and Hannah really miss her.

We've had the kids pass out candy the last couple of years instead of trick or treat and I do think, at this age at least, that they do enjoy it more. We'll see how ours goes tonight.