Wednesday, October 1, 2008





Today Kailee and I got to spend some time together! We went to the storytime at the library! I think I have more fun than she does! I think she may still be a little young for this...and I am thinking of not going for a little while! She doesnt know what it means to be still or sit on mommys lap! She just wants to go pull all the books off the shelf! I hate disciplining her at story time....I feel like she doesnt know any better....but than again how will she learn? I may just have to try again when she can understand a little better, after all, I dont want to grow her up to fast! I have liked getting her in the library though and picking books to read...she loves to read books and for sure has her favorites! Tyler is doing wonderful...He is amazing...and has just stolen my heart along with his sister! I thought I couldnt possibly love another one as much as I love Kailee...but how wrong I was! I just love the two of them with all my heart.....Tyler is smiling all the time now, and daddy can make him laugh, its the cutest noise. He loved looking up at his toys while he is being changed, they make him smile...which makes me smile! Here are a few pictures from our week. Auntie Kristen is visiting, and she has just been an amazing blessing to me. She is wonderful with Kailee and Tyler, and has just helped me out a ton! We asked her to stay another week because we were having so much fun. We have just had a great time talking...just different from any other time we have been together. I think every time we see each other we get closer. Hopefully Kayla will get to come up in a few days! Anyway, thats all for now....

No comments: