Tyler Steven Harr....He was born on July 22nd..and is 3 weeks old today! I am telling you..having a baby is the most amazing thing in the world. Everytime I look into his eyes...i am just reminded of the amazing miracle babies are. Kailee and Tyler are the most precious children...Bryan and I just feel so blessed.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Tyler Steven Harr....He was born on July 22nd..and is 3 weeks old today! I am telling you..having a baby is the most amazing thing in the world. Everytime I look into his eyes...i am just reminded of the amazing miracle babies are. Kailee and Tyler are the most precious children...Bryan and I just feel so blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love it! The pictures are really cool.
I have a blog too, but it's mainly a never-ending critique of life in Georgia. So should you ever get bored (or be in need of vinegar:P), feel free to check it out.
Hope to see you this weekend!
Hey Kelly! This is Jessica - I've had a blog for awhile, so I'm glad to see you jump on board! I think I'll be seeing you guys very soon :) LOVE the photos!
Yay!! Pictures of the little guy!! He is too cute you guys!!! I hope all is well!
Post a Comment