Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Friends






Its hard being in the military becuase it seems like your friends are always moving. We have made some really wonderful friends down here, and I feel pretty lucky. Just in our neighborhood, Kailee has had so many friends just her age to play with, it has been perfect. Well some of them have moved away...which made us really sad. We miss them lots. I really think Kailee misses them too! When I show her pictures of them she gets all excited, like she knows who they are! Anyway I have been praying for some little friends for her to move into the neighborhood, and a couple weeks ago, we met Billy and his mom and brother. They live a few houses up. He is a little older than Kailee, but they play great together! Its so funny to hear him talk..."c'mon Kailee" he says..and she just goes running to see what he has got to play with next! Today we went over there for breakfast and to play. They got to play outside in the pool and sandbox finally after days and days of rain...anyway here are a few pictures from the morning...

1 comment:

DixieChick said...

Kell, I am so happy for you that you have found some new playmates for Kailee! Yay!