Thursday, September 4, 2008
This little Pibby.....
Lately we have been singing "this little piggy" with Kailee. She loves when we sing it and do the motions. I think her favorite part is wee wee wee all the way home!!! Anyway, the other day I was watching her with Tyler and she starting moving each of his little toes and babbling something....followed by a "wee wee wee" Its so amazing to me to watch her pick up things we do. Sometimes I wonder of she gets any of it...and than a few days later she does it out of the blue! Same thing with words, we have been working on saying words...and we tell her them over and over again, and sometimes she just gives us this blank stare....huh?! For instance: she loves flowers and trees, so we have been trying to get her to say the words...she has got "fourer" for flower but nothing for tree! Bryan and her were taking a walk the other day and she just points to the tree and says "tee" !! I guess it just surprises me how much they remember and take in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment